We understand that when you’re busy running a cosmetic surgery practice, it can be difficult to find time to focus on your marketing. This means plastic surgery patients have more choices now than ever before so marketing cosmetic surgery effectively takes strategy. In addition, a growing number of third-party software providers have introduced additional tools that can be integrated with your existing EHR and PM systems. Post before and after pictures of your clients to demonstrate you are the real deal. Practice Builders is one of the top providers of online marketing and website development services that has carved a niche for itself in the field of plastic surgery marketing. Visually being able to see the change puts them in a completely different mindset. So you owe it to yourself and your future clientele to hone your practice’s marketing gameplan.
We will look at each of these topics as they relate to your practice:
- Prospective patients – women and men of virtually all ages – have many different reasons to consider cosmetic enhancement treatments or surgery.
- Budget planning – how to get the most bang for your buck
- Events – letting your prospects meet you in-person
- Offline marketing – oldies but goodies like billboards and morning shows
- Email marketing – lead nurturing that works
- Blogging – ongoing patient education, critical to keep prospects and existing patients informed of the latest trends and procedures
- Your website – the single most vital tool for marketing
- Loyalty programs – The road to predictable revenue
- Patient reviews – sharing successes and testimonials from other patients with your prospects
- Online advertising – taking all the other digital elements and turbo-charging them
- Your brand – welcoming, accessible, and high-end
- Landing pages – where visitors convert to leads and leads convert to patients
- Social media – meeting your prospects in the places where they spend their time
In the competitive industry of plastic surgery, staying on top of the latest technologies and techniques is crucial. Developing an annual marketing plan for your surgical practice can be difficult, but is necessary to the success of your practice. You must directly speak to patients through a well-planned and well-executed marketing plan.